View Single Post
Old February 12, 2019, 07:46 PM   #4
Josh17

Yeah, I was able to get it out fine. Now my issue is wondering why a couple rounds also had issues chambering...
I just never had a round get stuck before when racking the slide to clear a round out..So I thought maybe that was a sign that the round wasn’t chambered correctly? So I wondered if maybe it’s these low grain 9mm HP rounds...

I tried it about 20x more by putting a round directly into the chamber, then racking the slide without the mag. Just to see if it chambers the round okay. It seemed to chamber them all fine, besides two times I noticed it wasn’t fully in battery. Odd. So I just tapped it from the rear and it was back into battery but I wasn’t at the range to actually function test it (happened twice with the HP rounds). But I tried it again and now the same rounds seem to chamber just fine.... I don’t get it.

I can also make other rounds get “jammed” like in the picture above with FMJ rounds also, if I don’t rack the slide with enough force. Weird never had this happen in my life. I must be getting weaker, lol.
So maybe that’s the issue? Can that also cause it not to go fully into battery when trying to chamber said round?

Last edited by Josh17; February 12, 2019 at 07:51 PM.

Page generated in 0.04599 seconds with 8 queries