Thread: XDs Recall
View Single Post
Old January 9, 2014, 11:22 PM   #223
Snicker

Got mine!!

Most of you XDS lovers are blindly over-looking the fact that Springfield Armory cavalierly jacked us all around for months while they finally got their act together and started getting these quarter of a million handguns fixed.

Excuses like, "We're searching for and testing solutions to the problem", or "We've encountered a problem with our suppliers, so a solution will be delayed another couple of weeks", or "Weather has prevented us from completing..." are lame, at best! In addition, as you have all seen, SA figured they could placate us all by simply changing the date on their "update"! Come on, guys! That was one of the most pathetic excuses for an "update" ever issued from a major corporation.

Listen to this... Even the Fed-Ex deliverer (a female, so she should have been even more able to find her way, right?) called last night (8:30 P.M.) and said she couldn't find my home and would I come and meet her? I swear, it's the truth!! Oh, for Christ's sake!

After 200 rounds through it today, I found the thing to be O.K. Just O.K. Sure, I had no FTF's or FTE's, and it placed all 200 rounds in the same hole at 100 feet, but the trigger pull was a pound harder! Maybe I should just throw this thing in the trash. On second thought, I guess I'll put it back ITWB.

Have a great year!

Page generated in 0.02078 seconds with 8 queries