View Single Post
Old July 14, 2007, 11:21 PM   #91
RedneckFur

Test #1 Complete.

I tried the Weapon Shield on my Chinese SKS. I shoot Wolf military classic ammo in this rifle, so it gets really dirty, really fast.

I'm very impressed with how the product works as a cleaner. Patches soaked in weapon shield came out dirtier than they do when i use Breakfree CLP. Cleaning the bolt assembly, i managed to remove more dirt with weapon shield even after i'd "cleaned" it with a toothbrush and Hoppes #9

One of the first things I noticed, weapon shield doesnt have that horrible, chemical smell that breakfree does. That's a huge plus in my book. I lubed up everything with the weapon shield as I put the SKS back together. Tomorow afternoon, I'll take it to the range and see how it does.

I've got a few more guns to clean after today's visit to the range, but I wont get to all of them tonight. I'll get back later with results from them.

My conclusion so far... I'm very impressed with the product, and pending a little more testing (more guns to clean) I plan to order more. It beats breakfree, in my openion. I plan on making this my all purpose cleaner and lube.

Thanks for the sample!

Page generated in 0.04259 seconds with 8 queries