Thread: No carry zones
View Single Post
Old May 6, 2005, 12:58 PM   #19
BatmanX

Duxman.
Re-read what I responded to.
If something were to happen, ie: "something bad" is how I read it.
Like I stated earlier, in MN, all signs are now invalid because the law passed that allowed us in MN to carry, was declared unconstitutional.

The flip side to that, the signage was also on that bill, therefore, all the signs that everyone made and are STILL displaying, are also unconstitutional.

Therefore, the only places in MN that you cannot carry, would be schools and government buildings. Obviously also your place of work, as it was most likely a condition of your hire.

I feel if I were to take your stance about the comments of driving on a freeway or drinking water and the possibility of something violent happening while in a restaurant or bar, and felt "eh, the chances of me having to save my life are less than having a car accident" would also lead me to believe that I didn't have to carry a gun at all!

All about how you feel I guess - but I was directly answering a question posed.

/EDIT: Perfect example is the thread that started today about someone having to use their gun coming out of the bowling alley. Had the BG been armed, it may have not turned out the way it did - as the BG would have had the upper hand.

Also is a reminder to be aware of your surroundings. Espically since he was parked in an alley, away from everyone else.

Current shopping list:
Bersa Thunder 9mm
CZ SP01

Current Ownage:
CZ-P01
Bersa .380 (Duo tone)
Kel Tec P3AT (SG)
Stoeger 2000 (black syn.) 26"
Winchester Model 97 12 gauge FULL
Marlin Firearms Model 60 22LR

Last edited by BatmanX; May 6, 2005 at 01:25 PM. Reason: add an example

Page generated in 0.02821 seconds with 8 queries