View Single Post
Old May 20, 2004, 09:14 PM   #19
USP45usp

Rich, I quite enjoyed the article by Richard Stevens, titled "This Hammer is a bust".

I did neglect to mention that I didn't have any problems with the opening sentence or lines on any of the articles. This is also a real turn off for me, and many gun magazines out there do have sloppy writing, bad opinions, and the "I know better than you" reporting.

I will continue to get the magazine, but I will say that if you ever change the format that you are reading page 2 and then have to skip to page 86 to read the rest, I will drop the mag like I've done many others.

With Denny's (I dare ya) and the promise of reimbursment, I couldn't not take the dare. In all fairness, I had to "put my money where my mouth is" (as did Denny) and I was proven wrong.

I also didn't mention, but I found the Police Donut eating Contest rather humorious, as in, I know they did it for a good cause, and made fun of the stereotype that is given them.

Also, I don't know if this is considered an infrigement of copywrite (due to it's out of your magazine) but can I cut out the Bill of Rights page and frame it? Maybe have a scan of it on the computer to send out? I like the photography and the layout, as well as the message that it points out, with the handgun underneath it. In all the gun rags that I've read, I've yet to find one that has a full page to the original Bill of Rights. Good show old boy(s).

Wayne
USP45usp is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02780 seconds with 8 queries