View Single Post
Old September 21, 2010, 02:03 PM   #32
HiBC

Differentiating between criminals and government is,at times,a futile pursuit
I most certainly vote.As a civil,peaceful citizen my vote ,my voice,my example,and how I spend my dollar comprise my functional political tools.
In reserve,I retain the right to say "No"As Ghandi did.As Cheif Joseph did,as the young man did at Tienaman Square.
Talk is cheap,and only the moment will tell the story'
Those folks I admire and respect.The men who had the courage to sign the Declaration of Independenve I admire and respect.
They all ended up suffering at the hands of a thug government.
I have no positive sentiment for David Koresh,he was probably a criminal that needed to be arrested and prosecuted.The seige that unnecessarily murdered all the other folks in the builing was a thug giovernment.
Lon Horiuchi and co were tools of a thug government when they assasinated members of Randy Weaver's family.
Timothy McVeigh was a complete ,utter scumbag murderer I have no respect for.I loath all he did as evil.I rationalize none of it.
The children that died in the compound at Waco are just as dead.Randy Weavers kid and wife are just as dead.Those deaths were just as wrong,just as stupid,and just as evil.
It was wrong,stupid and evil to beat down Ghandi for making salt.
The wrong,stupid evil is the application of violence for reasons other than self defense.
All political power grows out of the barrel of a gun.Political power is the power to coerce.
EVERY POLITICAL OFFICIAL THAT SEEKS TO INCREASE HIS?HER POLITICAL POWER SEEKS TO INCREASE THEIR CAPACITY TO COERCE YOU!!
Each and every step away from limited government is a step toward tyranny.
The man who said save up some Spam and bullets was wise.
I agree,VOTE!!!

Last edited by HiBC; September 21, 2010 at 02:34 PM.

Page generated in 0.02237 seconds with 8 queries