View Single Post
Old August 11, 2019, 08:04 PM   #14
Carl the Floor Walker

One year I walked in to my local range. Right when I was signing up they told me my Yearly membership was going to expire. The told me that they had a sale, that if I purchased a gun, my renewal would be 50% off. Ok, I said, What is the cheapest gun you have. They Pointed to a few one of which was a Phoenix HPA. I though it looked cool. That Sig 238 or small 1911 style. Felt really good in my hand. I have to admit, that I did not know a thing about them. I asked the price and they Said $85.00. Deal I said.

Now I like pocket guns. I I wanted a small barrel ".trainer". Well, after all is said, I fell in love with this gun. I mean I had a grand time shooting and training with it. It was super reliable. I got to the point that I would take about 9 small 3" reactive targets, paste them on a standard target and try and get all of them as fast as I could pull the trigger.
And on a good day I could do it. For 10 year now I have been shooting that gun along with a second one I bought later for around $125.00.

One magazine did a test of different 22.cals and said. "We first did not think we were going to like this gun. But when it out shot guns costing 4 times a much, it really got our attention"!

I have to agree. I love these guns. One of the best dollar to dollar investments I have made.

If you want to train your POINT and SHOOT Skills and have a whole of fun, then Get a Phoenix. And It comes with a life time warranty. I have shot thousands of rounds out of these guns and they keep on truck-en.
PS The Customer service is great! And Parts are inexpensive.

Do not listen to some of the other post. Springs last a long time and nothing to replace. Email me if you get one and I will give you a easy fix for the double safety. Do not invest in the long barrel, just not worth it. I rarely use it. The spring will bind when you are new if you do not know how to use one or do not shoot one. I have a Ruger SR22 but would trade it off well before the Phoenix. The Phoenix is a very dependable, reliable 22.cal.

Last edited by Carl the Floor Walker; August 11, 2019 at 09:05 PM.

Page generated in 0.02324 seconds with 8 queries