View Single Post
Old February 12, 2014, 10:46 PM   #49
Newbie49

Glock34 Gen4 -easy and acurate

Finally able to buy one in NJ - No small task. With the beaver tail large insert strap, it fits my hand like it was made for me.
I've never fired a gun, I was lucky to have a friend, former Army Ranger, give me a lesson and take me to his range. He squeezed off some rounds- everything left. Same for me so we adjusted sights. When I did everything that he told me correctly. only 5-7 yds away but I was dead on. I put about 25% of the shots on my first sheet thru the white center. Also had some nice shots at numbers when I aimed at those. I tried some double taps and drifted way off to the left but that's clearly from me. Especially since my friend was freakishly accurate putting most of his rounds thru the hole he already made. The gun performed flawlessly and is very accurate even in the hands of a first timer. It was helpful to have him assess what I did wrong when I missed so I knew why. I like the trigger pull. He let me fire a couple of his other guns that were pretty touchy. (Liked the Glock 45 a lot . Also a Desert Eagle 50 cal -too much for me.) I fired about 200 rounds thru my new Glock- very accurately until I started getting tired which was unexpected. Only pain was having to keep loading ammo into 10 round mags. I really like this gun. I'll try to attach pic i took of my first practice sheet. (Mine is on the right, Ranger on left... obviously.)

Page generated in 0.02357 seconds with 8 queries