View Single Post
Old October 19, 2013, 07:07 PM   #16
Kimber84

New to Bow Hunting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Pfleuger View Post
Some (if not all) of the Hoyt bows still have that time of module adjustment. My Katera does. Adjustable from 27-30 in about 5 minutes (if you're slow) no press required. Two small Allen screws is all you remove.

Many larger dealers will have cams but it's still a pain. Up to the end user. I prefer easy adjustability.
I used to shoot hoyts, they just lost me when they went to the "tec" riser... I had a vortec and just never fell for it.

I bought my original striker back that I sold to my buddy... I offered him an AR for it and he wouldn't budge, he finally sold it back for $100.... That bow really had a lot of sentimental value to me.

I wish I still had my old Defiant too, nice shooting bow.

I got on the Bowtech bandwagon for about 5 years, after three sets of shattered lbs and one that lost all its camo dip ( all on the same rig) I said enough... Dumped it last year and bought a Mathews, and I truly love the way it shoots... Like you said, bows lose value quicker than anything on the market. Picked it up new, but was a year old for $300 cheaper than original MSRP. Bows definetly aren't investments, unless you're into high end recurves.

Page generated in 0.02238 seconds with 8 queries