View Single Post
Old October 2, 2009, 06:03 AM   #26
Double Naught Spy

Quote:
I am 74 next month you know LOL.

An other point, in not one of these instances were the good guy got shots away, did the BGs stay around, bad guys turned and ex filtrated, every one, bang, turned and ran.

Just think of the shooting range, no ear muffs, wow! now think of the muzzle blast, and that air disturbance, pointed at you!! The smell of cordite had to compete with a strong smell like a public toilet in the woods, like right now!
Yes, these are interesting stories, but why are you posting them here in a thread discussing a shooting by a tagger in a Mexico City subway station? I am sure you have a point(s) relevant to the shooting in the subway, only you failed to state what is. What is the connection you are trying to convey?

And yeah, robbers generally don't stick around, whether they are being shot at or not. Their goal isn't usually to take over and keep geographical property.

Last edited by Double Naught Spy; October 2, 2009 at 06:10 AM.

Page generated in 0.03677 seconds with 8 queries