View Single Post
Old July 26, 2006, 09:40 PM   #5
Dwight55

Silicon, . . . not meaning to flame or anything, . . . but the first, . . . first, . . . first thing any person with a CCW must understand: it ain't about property, . . . it's about lives/wellness, . . . and nothing else.

Ex. 1 You are in Arby's/7-11/kroger and a BG comes in teh front door, gun in hand. He shoots the two cashiers adn the civilain standing in the front. He grabs the cash register, and makes for the door (30 feet away), shooting at anyone he can see. What do you do?

Provided this jaybird don't shoot at me, . . . he's got a pass, . . . I'm watching him go as I'm using my left hand to dial 911, . . . my 1911 in my right hand with thumb on the safety, . . . tracking him out the door. I want to do all I can to give the three victims some kind of chance in case they're not hurt bad. Engaging bg will only delay help coming.

Ex.2 You are at the movies. Man, possibly intoxicated, waves a gun in the air and says hes going to shoot everyone in the place. What do you do?

When he draws down on someone, . . . he's got a problem, . . . I'm his worst night mare. Until then, . . . he's just a drunk, . . . and I hope he's smart enough to just go home and sleep it off.

Ex. 3 Mugger comes up to you and syas he has a gun in his pocket. He will shoot you if he doesnt get money. You have an opening to draw. What do you do?

Unless he really looks and sounds competent, . . . he'll get to pick up my billfold and everything that falls out of it as I toss it to him, . . . and we'll go from there. Otherwise, . . . I'll pull out the cash and hand it to him.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02873 seconds with 8 queries