View Single Post
Old September 7, 2018, 02:50 PM   #7
Metal god

I quick look at mine and test and surprisingly it does not take much to stop the drum from turning and the wheels just spin away underneath . I really don't know what's wrong but first would ask if all the wheels spin in balance , meaning spin with out moving up and down on each rotation . Then maybe check if the rubber drive wheels have gotten harder causing less friction transferred to the drum .

That's just a guess though . Before I'd add something sticky to the wheels that will transfer to the drum . I'd first degrease the wheels then the drum where it contacts the wheels . Then check if the drum still has the grip texture that contacts the wheels . If all that's gtg and it still does not spin I'd rough up the drive wheels with some sandpaper . Scuffing the wheels crossways rather then around the wheel to create more friction between the wheels and the drum .

I'd like to think you're just putting to much in and it weighs to much but I've put quite a bit of weight in mine and it's always worked .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.04715 seconds with 8 queries