View Single Post
Old February 8, 2014, 02:01 AM   #26
Sevens

Pulp Fiction is one of my favorite movies of all time. And while I'm smart enough to know going in that movies take many liberties with reality, there's still one major flaw in that movie that I cannot ever get past.

John Travolta's character is a mafia tough guy, or a hitman, or a well-paid "heavy" and it's his job and career to kill people when necessary, right? In fact, he's at Butch's apartment to do exactly that.

No matter how many times we can write it off by saying "meh, it's just a movie..." I just find it to be an unacceptable hole in the plot that a mob hit man would leave his loaded, suppressed, fully-automatic Mac-10 just laying on the kitchen counter... while he visits the bathroom to relieve himself.

The world's dumbest hitman doesn't leave a submachine gun in the kitchen when he shuts himself in the crapper for a stretch.

Page generated in 0.03331 seconds with 8 queries