View Single Post
Old March 10, 2001, 01:50 AM   #1
cfb3

I was reading Guns magazine ang read an advertisment for Paladin press. In the add there is a video for building a .50cal at home. On the web site this is the description of the video...
HOME WORKSHOP .50-CALIBER SNIPER RIFLE (video)
by with Bill Holmes
In this video, Bill Holmes teaches you how to make a .50-caliber bolt-action sniper rifle in your home workshop. Bill takes you step by step through the fabrication process and shows you the secrets of transforming a surplus M-2 heavy machine gun barrel and some readily available raw materials into an awesome long-range precision rifle. Covers the exact methods of fabricating the upper and lower receivers, trigger group, bolt and bolt locking lugs, firing pin, striker and even the mounts for a telescopicsight. Because the proof is in the shooting, this video also includes dramatic footage of the test-firing of the finished gun. For information purposes only. Color, approx. 60 minutes.
ISBN: 1581600143

Have you seen this video, and is it legal or likly that I could actually build the beast?
I have always loved the Barret .50cal and if I could afford one I would buy one in a nanosecond. Also, where could I get a "surplus M-2 heavy mgb"?

Page generated in 0.02529 seconds with 8 queries