View Single Post
Old June 12, 2010, 10:42 PM   #12
Maverick223

Quote:
Oddly, those asking questions are getting threatened by the moderators for being "snarky" instead of getting answers to their questions.
So Art Eatman is there, huh?

Quote:
Just hope .org is up soon, before withdrawals set in.
You and me both...seems like you are like myself. Member everywhere (and probably browse most firearms related forums), but tend to do your jaw-jacking at THR.org most of the time.

I generally hang out at THR.org because there seems to be a larger base of folks with similar interests there than anywhere else, but I browse many forums (mostly here and THR.us) and have noticed that most gun related forums were down earlier today. Including THR.us, which lead me to believe that the problem stemmed from the legal debate when checking both of the THRs, but then checked here as well as APS forum, only to find these forums down as well. Didn't try SnipersHide, ARFcom, or Saiga12 Forums, but I don't mess around those too much. Perhaps it is just me, I didn't perform a thorough check anywhere but .org, which is very much down. Don't recall the last time it was down for such a lengthy period of time (since last night that I know of).

Could it be simultaneous DOS attacks causing the trouble? Which Brings me to the next order of business...anyone want to bombard anti-RKBA sites creating our own DOS attack. < I keed, I keed.

Last edited by Maverick223; June 12, 2010 at 10:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.02684 seconds with 8 queries