View Single Post
Old September 15, 2005, 01:20 PM   #6
gddyup

Quote:
Now then, your what if they attacked you? Give the funeral home four bodies. When the police ask why you shot them, you feared for your life, and were afraid that after they killed you, they might have a drunken gang rape of your woman.
I don't know if you would be legally alright if you shot and killed all 4 though. Not that I take everything I read for granted but what is to follow makes sense to me...

The Warren Doctrine states that within a gang,any member of the mob shares the responsibility for causing reasonable fear. Afeter all but one of the gang has been disabled , the last standing is no longer part of the gang.

At that point, the alst man standing has to be judged on his own actions. If you shot and disabled and/or killed 3 of the guys and the last one there was not a threat, you can't ise lethal force against him anymore at that point. Disparity of force is no longer a viable reason for lethal force.

I thought you made the right decision. The best defense is always to not be there in the first place. Mr. Miyagi say "Best way avoid punch no be there..."

"Good judgement comes from experience and experience comes from poor judgement" - Unknown.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert A. Heinlein

Page generated in 0.03326 seconds with 8 queries