View Single Post
Old May 7, 2012, 01:56 PM   #22
Big Dave

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the advice.

Actually, I really liked the guide-Joey. He was excellent, great personality and makes it all real easy. I would highly recommend him without any reservations.

And, he is the one and only guide for the Molokai ranch. He alone controls the entire lease for the 65,000 acre ranch. He manages the 10,000 deer and all the other wildlife on the ranch. If you want to hunt on Molokai he is the go to guy.

My hunting partner used another guide once and it was a shady deal. The guy didn't have any rights to hunt on any land and it was more or less a poaching type of situation. He didn't shoot anything due to this. My friend had his grandson and he didn't want poaching to be his first hunting experience. They came off one property and there was note on the guides truck telling him that he didn't have permission to hunt that area. You got to understand that Hawaii is a small place and Molokai only has about 20,000 people. Everybody knows everybody.

I understand what you guys are saying about a .243. That would be my first choice. But, this is Hawaii and I want to respect the guy who will be my guide in the future.

It's all good brothers...just no .243 and I can live with dat.

Thanks,
Dave

Page generated in 0.03492 seconds with 8 queries