View Single Post
Old March 1, 2019, 06:18 AM   #103
mrbentley57

When I bought my 1st semi auto pistol my wife insisted I store then outside of the house. I rented a secure storage locker. She is not anti gun just protective of children. Its was Thanksgiving weekend and we had a lot of the grown children and spouses home. I took a couple of them to the shooting range the day after. Then on Saturday a couple more wanted to go. Of course they all had a blast. Well the following Monday, when the house was empty, my wife asked if I wouldn't mind taking her to learn / try her hand at shooting. She fell in love with shooting targets immediately. Although she had no interest in revolvers. She just liked the semi autos. The rest as they say is history, She owns 9 or 10 of her own now. Shoots USPSA and steel challenge. When I bring or buy a new gun, it's hers and mine as long as it is 9mm or smaller. The larger calibers are just mine. We have been marred 38 years and this works out great. I brought home a CZ 75 SP01 Phantom and 3 Beretta Cheetahs this week. 2 85Fs and an 84. I showed them to her and then put them in my safe. in our house. That's how I got around the offsite rule and how I can pretty much buy any gun I want. I involved her in the process.

Page generated in 0.04378 seconds with 8 queries