View Single Post
Old December 15, 2009, 06:43 AM   #18
Headgear

Thanks guys,

I think after reading and considering what you all have said, Nick pretty much nailed it for me. Speed is important to me but I'm not going to shoot a 300 wsm like I am my pistols. I'll go out and shoot 20-50 rounds and go back out two weeks later and shoot again. What I will enjoy most is accuracy and working with well made, precision tools, both producing rounds and shooting them.

The whole thing is a hobby and I'll want to enjoy the process as much as the product. That Forster press looks like it would be a joy to work with and sounds as if it would produce the outcome I,m looking for. Not to say that that some less expensive equipment could not produce very nearly the same product. Why not spend the little extra on equipment. I'll probably not buy another press in my life. (ya right)

In the long run, I could see my self going slower but producing something that I was proud of and enjoying working with fine equipment. But that is why I asked you guys what you thought. I had know idea that Forster even made a press. Who knows what else is out there? I appreciate all of your input!!!

Page generated in 0.03327 seconds with 8 queries