View Single Post
Old December 9, 2012, 11:08 PM   #76
btmj

I never eat at fast food. Any restaurant worth going to usually has crowd, and sometimes a wait to be seated. I often have to make reservations if I am going at the peak hours. All of these factors reduce the opportunity to pick an ideal spot. Besides, the purpose of me being there is to enjoy the food, the drink, the ambience of the place. The best spot for enjoyment would rarely be the best spot for a tactical retreat. Now, I would object to a very bad seat that severly boxed me in or severely restricted my view. But other than that, just get me a seat, bring me my salad and the wine list... thank you.

If I go to see a movie, the whole point of being there is to SEE and ENJOY the movie. I want to sit in the spot that gives me the best view of the screen.

Like Biggun, I have, on several occasions, gotten a bad feeling about my circumstances, and in one of those circumstances, something bad happened soon after I left. Always trust that instict... 9 times out of 10 it is nothing, but that is a small price to pay for being right that 1 time out of 10, which is priceless.

Last edited by btmj; December 10, 2012 at 09:15 AM.

Page generated in 0.02444 seconds with 8 queries