View Single Post
Old May 8, 2008, 09:29 AM   #25
Gbro

While Deer hunting 15 years ago, sitting in a cedar tree on a small pice of Hi-ground I could here something coming towards me. It was a calm sunny morning, lots of small critters to watch. This animal that was approaching didn't break stride and I couldn't figure what it was, I didn't think it was a deer, or man. As the noise got closer all the small critter activity's ceased leaving only one sound.
The thick alders where the sound was coming from opened up about 25 yards in front of me, one could see a mouse 50 feet away.
The sound of that animal came out of the thick alders and proceeded right towards the tree i was in. There was nothing there! just the sound of a walking animal. Then the sound stopped. I looked up and a beautiful black timber wolf was stopped just 50-60 ft in front of me. We stared for a while, and when I moved he bolted.
i have pondered this experience ever since, and probably wrote about it on this forum in the past or THR
I am at a loss for how better to describe this unbelievable experience.
No, Never did drugs. Almost wish I could blame it on something like that

Page generated in 0.02358 seconds with 8 queries