Thread: NAA Companion
View Single Post
Old December 24, 2017, 11:42 PM   #1
TruthTellers

NAA Companion

I feel like I've made this thread before, which goes to show you how re-occurring this gun is on my mind.

So, I've been off and on about the Companions for a few years and I think the window has finally swung open and stayed open. I have a desire to own an NAA with the small grip and 1 inch barrel for concealed carry, but I've never shot one with the tiny grip. I have a Minimaster that has a large rubber grip, but it's a 4 inch and trying with the little grips is dumb considering the barrel length.

I don't want to go and buy a .22 LR or Mag mini revolver and find I don't like it and deal with the hassle of selling it and FFL's and such, so the black powder models are appealing to me and for more than just black powder.

I have seen a dozen videos and read several forums of people using smokeless powder in them and the guns don't blow up and no one has been hurt. It seems that Freedom Arms, when they were making them, and NAA once advertised that smokeless powder could be used in them and I see no reason why they couldn't be given how well made and modern they are.

I'm not saying I only want to shoot smokeless in them, but I would like to try it a few times to see how it goes. Once that is met, I'll go back to using Triple 7.

Thoughts?

Page generated in 0.02711 seconds with 8 queries