View Single Post
Old September 27, 2009, 06:41 PM   #22
jgcoastie

Quote:
sorry for you I guess.....
I actually thought $11k for a 2002 Z71 Tahoe with less than 35k miles was a darn good deal three years ago when I bought it...

I hate gun snobs BTW... I've got no problem with people who like expensive guns, I like them myself, but don't try to tell me that a Mossberg won't kill a dove/duck/pheasant/quail/rabbit/squirrel/etc just as dead as a Perrazi that cost 50 times as much...

Just because something costs more doesn't mean it gets the job done any better...

Quote:
never said 20K,
Really?

Quote:
I have seen someone toss an $18K Perazzi in the back of his truck - to him it was no different than you with your Mossberg...so??????
$18k is in the $20k range... When you get to that point, a couple thousand doesn't really matter I guess...

Now let's return to the original purpose of the thread shall we? The part before we started talking about multi-thousand dollar guns for a guy who's looking for one, do-it-all, affordable (for the masses) shotgun...
"To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them." -Richard Henry Lee, Virginia delegate to the Continental Congress, initiator of the Declaration of Independence, and member of the first Senate, which passed the Bill of Rights.

Last edited by jgcoastie; September 27, 2009 at 06:46 PM.

Page generated in 0.03749 seconds with 8 queries