View Single Post
Old April 16, 2013, 06:11 PM   #1
BoogieMan

Hi im the Boogiem and im a recoil junky

I feel I need to confess with a crowd that may understand. I have waited (NJ bull) about 6 months total to get my 460s&w. Well today I took it out for a spin. No one on the 50yd range but me. Hung my targets, loaded the 200gr hornadys and fired 5 shots. If you havent shot one of these or your recoil shy you probably dont understand. Those of you that have can appreciate that this is my first time firing a hand cannon. Normally im a 9mm 1911 shooter. Back to the epic change I just underwent. The heat that blows back at you, the massive plume of fire and a concussion that hits you is incredible. I actually felt a tingle go up my thigh. I thought to myself this must be the rush that a crack addict gets the first time they fire up a rock. I had no problem with >4" groups at 25, so I walked back to 50 and rested on the table. >4" groups again. I shot up 40 rounds ($70) and I reluctantly put it down. I am starting to think of things I can sell or do without to buy more ammo. Maybe the wife can get a job.
Has any one else had a similar experience? Should I seek a 12 step program?
Your tactics suck"
- Unknown

Page generated in 0.03090 seconds with 8 queries