View Single Post
Old February 14, 2013, 10:15 AM   #21
5R milspec

KBP I know what your are saying.I've only seen two in my lifetime.The best one was for my Grandpa,and there was six who took part in it.The six folded the flag and three shot 7 times for the 21 total shots.They even had a real bugler.BUT here at home in our towm ( I guess Local VFW or ML ) has only TWO men who do it all,and all they do is fold the flag and play a CD.For me that just sucks.

I would have hoped or thought with or town having a National Gaurd unit,that it would do the service or have a group to offer to do it.I guess not,or maybe I need to look into to it.

Again as said many times,its the lack of honor in our men and women,along with the lack of honor from our Government.It just pains me to know this,that our Government will not set aside the means to honor our Vets no more than they do.Ounce they have you they have you,but after that they think no more of ya.

As it seems I have High jacked your post,and I truly am sorry for this.But I praise you for what you are willing to do for the Vets in your area.If I can help in any way please feel free to ask.

Page generated in 0.02230 seconds with 8 queries