View Single Post
Old February 12, 1999, 07:28 PM   #2
Rob Pincus

Flyer, Thanks for the thought!
For anyone interested in supporting the event but not able to attend We have several options. Donations are, obviously, always welcome.

If you visit the site ( www.catalystpro.com/IMCS ) and follow the "sponsorship packages" link you will see that we have several options for corporate sponsors wishing to donate products or cash.

While we have had a few individuals donate directly, I usually encourage people to print out an entry form and order a shirt or hat if they would like to support us. The shirts are donated by Flint River Outdoorwear and are high quality Cotton Polo Shirts with our logo embroidered on them. 100% of the purchase cost goes to the event. Our overhead varies from year to year on the other items, but any contribution will help.

Let me take this opportunity to Thank Rich for putting TFL's hat in the ring as our first new sponsor for 1999. He has not only become a Bronze Level Cash Sponsor, but he is also allowing us to use TFL as a promotional resource.

------------------
-Essayons

---Edit

Flyer is getting ready to order a polo shirt, which we appreciate very much, but it reminded me to tell everyone that the logo items will not be ready until June and are not likely to ship until after the event. Feel free to order any time though, of course!

[This message has been edited by Rob (edited 02-12-99).]

Page generated in 0.03322 seconds with 8 queries