View Single Post
Old June 13, 1999, 12:06 PM   #20
TEX

You Know,

I just don't get it. Why in blazes do people assume that because someone "plays make believe or sings" for a living, that they are some kind of scholar. These people don't even have real jobs producing anything of real value (not the same as making money). The truth of it is, that most of these people are border-line morons. Because they can remember some lines, kiss someone's a$$ or suck their (you know what), they are royalty with superior understanding or instant sages. BUUUUUUUUUUUUULLL CRAAAAP!

In my opinion, 95% of all actors are pure prostitutes, extremely self centered, ignorant, vastly over paid and morally bankrupt,and many of the singers and professional sports people aren't much better. Why on earth do people give what THEY say so much weight? The dumbing of America is almost complete, there is only us left.

Movie and professional sport attendance are at an all time high. I bet a thousand years from now, history teachers will be able to say; "You could always tell when a society was about to go to hell and crumble, because there was a big up-surge in interest and attendance in diversionary past times such as sports, theater, etc.".

Well, Thanks for reading, I feel a little better now.

[This message has been edited by TEX (edited June 13, 1999).]

Page generated in 0.03121 seconds with 8 queries