Thread: Jim Zumbo
View Single Post
Old May 9, 2007, 05:25 PM   #56
Pat Rogers
Member in memoriam

Good Evening Dust Devil,
Did you read what Zumbo originally wrote? Can you advise where he called you/ me / others a terrorist because you/ me/ others own an AR?
He stated that the weapon was used by terrorists (true enough, but also by the good guys).

This is not a perfect world, and while you hold yourself to that standard we need to get real.
I am not a hunter, and know little/ nothing about hunting weapons.
Truthfully, i am not a gun guy, but as they are the tools of my trade, i attempt to be well versed in those that i use/ used against me etc.
I have no need to know about a Fortortna 2000 Sabot launching whiz bang used for killing medium to large sized game.
Does that make me ignorant- or maybe something else?
People on certain forums make ignorant and insulting remarks about others all day long (hey, you just did that very thing... )
Peruse this and other forums and of three that i looked at in the past 15 minutes, i found almost one hundred disparaging remarks about guns and people.
Amazing....

Zumbo made a mistake, as have millions of priests, rabbi's, politicians, doctors, lawyers and kidlets.
It happens.
No one is more aware of it more than he.
That he recognizes it as a mistake is a very good thing.
He is not the enemy. There are others that wear that hat.

It may be time to harness some energy and direct it where it may do some good.

Lastly Mr Devil, and realizing that you are shooting from the lip- can you explain this??
"If you want to take the time to re-educate Zumbo, go ahead, but he sure doesn't deserve making a living out of it."

I took the time to help us- all of us- get some good out of something bad.
Can you explain how you feel this is making a living for him?
What do you know about this that i don't....?

Pat sends
www.eagtactical.com

Last edited by Pat Rogers; May 9, 2007 at 07:21 PM.
Pat Rogers is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.02524 seconds with 8 queries