View Single Post
Old August 29, 2008, 08:59 PM   #12
Dwight55

Like Stevie, . . . my bedroom door is never closed unless my wife or a guest is up watching TV or playing with the game system.

If it were locked, . . . I would be off the bed, . . . on the floor, . . . in a corner, . . . behind whatever cover or concealment was available, . . . in a defensive position, . . . with my .45ACP, . . . awaiting someone to come through the door.

No, . . . shooting through the door is patently wrong, . . . it deserves no statement.

Challenge??? Not for me, . . . as it gives away the fact that I am in the bedroom, . . . it tells whoever is out there that it is a male, . . . and without another voice, apparently alone (1 victim).

Whoever comes in will find a very, very dark room, . . . will need light, . . . and will ID themselves as friend or foe in short order, . . . thus signalling the answer.

My cell phone will be laying on the floor, . . . 911 having been called, . . . they will be able to hear every thing that goes on, off, up, down, in, out, or whatever.

Anyway, . . . that would be plan 1, . . . subject to modification as the situation deemed necessary.

May God bless,
Dwight
If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a Veteran!

Page generated in 0.02756 seconds with 8 queries