Thread: 1911 triggers
View Single Post
Old May 12, 2013, 12:53 PM   #13
WVsig

The reality is that the trigger on a production gun is going to vary from one gun to another even within the same model and make. Take 10 RIAs or 10 Colts or 10 Dan Wessons and there will be a variance between the 10 within each brand. It might be dramatic it might barely be noticeable but we are talking about production guns so it is to be expected.

From there you have to consider what I want or like in a trigger is not necessarily what you want in a trigger. I might like a 3lb trigger on my range/paper punching gun but a 5lb trigger on my defense 1911. You are asking for a universal answer to a 100% subjective question. Even with your statements about what you like in a trigger with the limited description you have provided meaningful replies are impossible.

You are asking a question which cannot be answered without referencing particular guns and a particular shooter. 10,000 words on the subject will not change the subjectivity of the question and therefore will not lead to a meaningful answer. IMHO YMMV

Last edited by WVsig; May 12, 2013 at 03:57 PM.

Page generated in 0.04156 seconds with 8 queries