View Single Post
Old November 12, 2011, 04:52 PM   #17
Aguila Blanca
Staff

It's going to get worse. In the town where I used to work, the building inspector did a final inspection on the electrical work on a Friday. Monday morning he got a call from the police to come down to the house (which was less than a quarter of a mile down the road from the town hall). Over the weekend, ALL the wiring had been stripped out of the house.

I know many people sincerely believe that property is not worth taking a human life over, and I acknowledge that I once believed that way. I'm evolving. My house has been burgled. The scum who will strip a person's life-long possessions just to sell for pennies on the dollar to feed a drug habit don't qualify as humans. The police cannot possibly control it -- all they're good for is showing up after the fact and filling out a report.

We need to have the right to defend what we have worked hard to obtain. When someone steals from me, he steals not only a thing, he also steals however much of my LIFE was expended in earning the money to buy that thing. I no longer think it immoral to use deadly force to protect MY property.

Texas has it right. The other 49 states have it wrong.

Page generated in 0.03433 seconds with 8 queries