View Single Post
Old January 17, 2019, 01:38 PM   #99
Metal god

Wow that's crazy , can't even think of how that could happen . Reminds me of a time when I was younger , just a we-lad and I broke my uncles 7 iron when hitting a golf ball at the range . He was made saying " how could you even do that ? you had to have slammed it into the ground " I told him it was just a regular swing but he refused to believe me . A couple days later we were all sitting around talking about the rattle snake that was by his car a week earlier and how he used one of his golf clubs to beat it to death . BING the light bulb went on and I gave him all kinds of crap for making me feel so bad about breaking his golf club now knowing he likely cracked it and I was the unlucky one to use it next .

Anyways , I'd bet there was something else going on with that press other then a little extra resistance on the down stroke way before it broke . Banged it with something , dropped it . Who knows what or when but unlikely it was just the cam over type of pressure alone that caused that failure .

I almost always write my posts regardless of content in a jovial manor and intent . If that's not how you took it , please try again .

Page generated in 0.02320 seconds with 8 queries