View Single Post
Old February 28, 2005, 12:43 PM   #6
Duxman

I dont think exposing your firearm while it is still in its holster (especially after a verbal warning) would constitute brandishing. Now if your friend drew his weapon, and pointed it in the general direction of the BG, that might be considered brandishing and /or assualt.

Funny thing, last Saturday night, my Fiance, new dog and I were watching TV when there was a knock on the door. I walked up to investigate (carrying my CZ 100 9mm) in my hip holster, and it was a mid 20's hispanic male in a hoody. (Never seen him before), I asked him what he wanted (and he blurted something about being sent to my address), I did not open the door, I told him he was at the wrong place, he blurted a couple more unrecognizable statements, (door is pretty thick, and double windows), and ran off without knocking on any other neighbor's doors.

Pretty strange. But I decided to load up the 12 gauge in case he and his buddies get some ideas. Another potential issue thwarted by reading tactics on this page, especially on answering your door after dark.

THANK YOU FIRING LINE!!!!

Page generated in 0.03279 seconds with 8 queries