View Single Post
Old January 22, 2013, 12:34 PM   #20
CharlieDeltaJuliet

I was just at my local Walmart, they still had 100 round boxes of CCI mini mags. I always try to keep a few thousand rounds of bulk .22lr on hand. I was lucky enough to buy 4500 rounds of CCI Blazer the day before this panic started.. I really don't understand it, other than people are buying anything they can right now...anything. I swear I could make a rubberband gun, paint it black, put a pistol grip and a forward grip on it and people would buy it too.... This nonsense has happened before, and probably will again. This time is might be a little worse just because so many more are trying to buy stuff...

My wife gave a friend if ours some great advice... He started talking about spending thousands and the impending ammo shortage, she simply said.... This too shall pass...

Ammo will catch back up eventually. It just takes time. When idiots are buying 2-5k rounds of 5.56 at $1+ a round, just laugh knowing that ammo will continue to be made and eventually will be on the shelves again... While it may never be $0.25 a round again, it most likely will not be $1 a round either...
..." - Thomas Jefferson

Page generated in 0.02055 seconds with 8 queries