View Single Post
Old October 22, 2011, 12:26 PM   #17
TX_QtPi

funny, I just had the J-witness come to the door, I have 4 pit-bulls that are cross trained for obedience and protection, so no worries getting the door with out my pistol in hand (though if it's after dark and there is an unexpected knock at the door I do keep it drawn when I answer).
But this J-witness guy had a can of pepper spray in his hand when I answered, so as he starts his speech and putting the pepper spray away to hand me his pamphlet I interrupted and asked him what he intended to do with that (pepper spray)
he LAUGHED it off and said since he heard the dogs he got it out as a precaution. I told him, "I'm sorry but if I wanted my dogs to take you down they would have already."
My dogs are my kids and they are trained to protect me, and I'm thinking what nerve of this guy to think he would pepper spray a dog to hand out his pamphlets!
dood, you're uninvited, you're not making your living this way, and you're not delivering something I ordered so if ya hear the dogs, back away...cause either you'll find the wrong end of a hand gun in your face or you'll be dog chow... same goes for the would be criminals, disguised or not.

Page generated in 0.02871 seconds with 8 queries