View Single Post
Old November 30, 2005, 06:30 AM   #44
Ozzieman

Last Friday, kid comes into the shop

I just purchased a little toy when this twit comes in.
In one hand what every nitwit needs a cell phone stuck against the side of his head. In the other a Glock somthing or other and a box of rounds. The glock is hanging up side down by his pinky through the trigger guard.
You have the picture so far?
He walked up to the counter and swept the room with the barrel numerious times, I truly counted the barrel pointed at myself, 3 times.
I nudged the guy behind the counter who is buisy doing the paperwork and said "Would you say somthing to that kid, the magazine is in the gun and I have looked down the barrel several times"
Personaly I wanted to take out my little 45 and show him what its like to have a gun pointed at you but I decided that letting them take care of it would be a better idea.
The kid then swept him and the look that went over the face of the guy behind the counter said I wasnt the only one dursterbed.
He left me and walked over to the kid and asked him to set the gun on the counter "Please" There is a sign on the door "No uncassed or open guns allowed."
The kid couldnt understand why he was upset for bringing in a gun to a gun store (they have a range and he had planed on shooting) but did set it down.
The guy behind the counter said, "You have swept the room several times and pointed it at me twice and your finger is on the trigger, your not being responsible and I am about to ask you to leave".
The next thing out of the kids mouth showed just how stupid he was.
"F--- YOU its unloaded!"
And this is where it got scary, the counter guy picked up the Glock and dropped the mag and it was full! He then racked the slide and thank god nothing in the chamber.
And then the statement of the day came out of the twits mouth,
"I told you it wasnt loaded!"
The guy behind the counter I think did the best thing he could. Picked up the second mag that was on the box of ammow and in seconds pulled the floor plate and dumped all the rounds and handed him the gun the two mags with out the springs and told him to leave and never come back and the look he gave the kid made him turn a little white.
Personaly I think shooting the twit would have been a better idea but cooler heads took care of it.

Page generated in 0.03333 seconds with 8 queries