View Single Post
Old January 18, 2020, 08:30 AM   #45
USNRet93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
The problem is, it's indicative of how the newest couple of generations think and act. They don't vote because none of the candidates are perfect. They don't support the NRA because they haven't gotten the NFA repealed. They don't contact their elected officials because they think it's a better use of their time to post gripes and childish memes on social media.

(On the rare occasions they DO get in touch with legislators, it's a bundle of confrontational recycled slogans and vague threats.)

The gun subs on Reddit are a particularly distressing window into this. They treat armed insurrection as something to be encouraged but have no inkling of what a truly horrific thing that would be. I am VERY worried about these rallies in Virginia. It just takes one guy to have an ND or pick a fight with the police, and things will get ugly for all of us.

If this is what we can expect going forward, I worry that I'll live to see the end of the RKBA in this country.
I agree..it's like one guy making a RKBA 'point' by strolling around a park with a loaded AR, times a Bazillion..This 'may' get ugly and if it does, it will not help the RKBA side.

"Tools not Trophies”

Page generated in 0.03851 seconds with 8 queries