View Single Post
Old February 28, 2006, 08:31 AM   #2
Junior member
Join Date: August 31, 2001
Posts: 8,785
My understanding is that if you had your hicaps in the state before the ban was put in place, then they are legally grandfathered and you can use them as you wish - shoot, transport, repair. I don't think you can sell them to someone in CA, though. If you moved after that ban was in place, the mags are illegal and need to go away.

You'll want to look up the relevant facts on the CA DOJ website.
Handy is offline  
Page generated in 0.04244 seconds with 8 queries