View Single Post
Old August 13, 2010, 03:39 PM   #4
Casparado

Not sure if it's a T-36 or a T-54. All it says is model EX-20, series PL. Color is black. Manufacture date 2010, 2nd qtr. Got it from Costco while they were on sale for around $650 inc. tax and shipping!

BTW, I have another question. How in the h#ll do you get it off the pallet it's bolted to without tipping it over???

FYI: in case anyone is interested, in order to get it into the bunker, I called up a buddy of mine who works for a propane company. He brought out the boom truck (the one they use to install BIG propane tanks on peoples' property with.) We hitched it up and lowered it down. It was a cinch!

But now it's down there, still bolted to the pallet and I'm afraid of tipping it over trying to get it off the pallet. Any suggestions?

BTW, thank you for the advise on keying it in slowly. The first time I did it I did it slowly and it worked fine. Now I know to always do it that way. Many thanks!
Currently: Ruger Mini-30 w/ millet red dot, Mossberg 930-spx, Remington pump 12ga 2+1, Ruger 10/22, Phoenix HP22RM, Beretta 92FS, Browning HP 9mm, S&W M.G. in 45LC, Mosin Nagant Izzy Hex, and a couple safe queens.

Last edited by Casparado; August 13, 2010 at 03:48 PM.

Page generated in 0.02521 seconds with 8 queries