View Single Post
Old March 24, 2010, 04:19 PM   #16
ReNtaPiG

Quote:
Allow me to illustrate, the parts circled in blue I like, the parts circled in red I do not like
LOL...thanks for making me laugh, that was quite funny

I own 2 M&P's and don't really see much of an issue at all with the trigger...in fact I like the S&W trigger A LOT more than the Glock trigger.

@SuppressingFire

I just want to say I am in no way attacking you or singling you out but what I say may seem that way...please do not take it personal as that is not what I meant to do.

Now...my thoughts of the XD-m...LOVE them..no complaints whatsoever EXCEPT you support Croatia when buying them...no made in the USA not assembled in the USA...IMPORTED into the USA so unfortunately an American is not responsible for any of that...Unlike companies like SIG Sauer who have plants here in America for manufacturing or assembling of firearms in SIG's case Exeter, NH. So even though SIG is not an American company the firearms are at the very least being assembled by Americans. And therefore I don't have an issue buying a SIG or Glock (Smyrna, GA) but I can NOT in good faith send my $ oversees when Americans here are in need of jobs.

Smith & Wesson however well now that's just 100% American right there...I don't care what kind of trigger it has, what size the magazine capacity or Semi Auto or Revolver...if my choice was between American or Import...my decision is American.

Last edited by ReNtaPiG; March 24, 2010 at 04:58 PM.

Page generated in 0.02890 seconds with 8 queries