View Single Post
Old November 14, 2006, 06:42 PM   #7
Delynn

Thanks for all the advice. I will have to try the vanilla. I have not used anything for my breathe yet. That was my next experiment. I do everything else thou. Yes, play the wind is the only thing that really works for me. All the things I do seem to help a little but playing the wind is by far the best. I brush my teeth, then shower with some kind of scent elimanantor soap, towel and clothes have also been treated, I get my clothes from one of the cedar or pine trees from around my house( they stay there all hunting season) I also have 5 or 6 different sets so the are there for a few weeks between wearings, I dress once I get out of my truck, rubber boots are a must for me. I hunt the spots where the wind will be in my face, (Dang that swirling wind) I get 30 to 50 feet up in a pine tree. My rope for my rifle is 50 feet long and most times it is maxed out when I stop climbing. Deer (never ever) see me. Sometimes I get away with them down wind, but 90% of the time it is game over. Any more advice. I like the vanilla idea. I will try it.

Page generated in 0.03091 seconds with 8 queries