View Single Post
Old June 1, 2013, 08:30 AM   #146
CharlieDeltaJuliet

I heard a gun store owner telling a store full of customers, "the gubberment is gonna outlaw the AR's get me while ya can. I have X left, first come first serve". The even more insane part is to see the first time gun owner pay the exorbitant prices for his new Del-Ton AR, say: "they will have to pry it from my hands". Honestly the guy looked like the math teached from "Saved by the Bell". He just Rambo'd up. Moments later he was asking one of my buddies where to get some clips and boolits for it, but wanted the good stuff not the regular... He said"he didn't care what he had to spend".....

Well duh.... You spent over $2k on a Del-Ton and $750 for 420 round can of green tip XM855 (or as he said armor piercing rounds), and were willing to pay $50-75 a "clip". I had compassion and thought that some of these guys didn't deserve the prices they paid, but not many...lol.

This happened all over America, but until you actually lay eyes on it, that's when you truly think you might pee your pants...
..." - Thomas Jefferson

Page generated in 0.02043 seconds with 8 queries