Thread: Condition 1...
View Single Post
Old April 9, 2010, 06:29 AM   #50
LordTio3

Wow. Again? For Real? PSA

Quote:
O..K so what's the point? since you carry in holster (right?) it is in no danger to fall down your pants 800 feet from top-wing airplane ...
Really. This was old DAYS ago. And it's not just you, it's a TON of people. So now it's time for the "Billy May's Key."

STOP ASKING ME WHY I DON'T CARRY A ROUND IN THE CHAMBER... BECAUSE I DO... CARRY A ROUND IN THE CHAMBER... ME... THE ROUND CHAMBER CARRIER... OVER HERE... THE ONE WITH THE ROUND IN THE CHAMBER READY TO FIRE... YAH... ME... THANKS... NOW TRY AND PAY ATTENTION AND STOP SENDING ME INSULTING PERSONAL MESSAGES ABOUT YOUR POOR READING ABILITIES OR CARELESSNESS MIXED WITH SELF RIGHTEOUS NONSENSE. YOU DON'T GAIN SMART POINTS BY TELLING PEOPLE THEY ARE DUMB AFTER YOU MESS UP. YOU LOOK LIKE AN INCOMPETANT FOOL. READ THE OP YOU CRUEL, LAZY, INCOMPETANTS.

This ends the Public Service Announcement. Commencing "rest of life"...

To all of the rest of you with productive comments, I appreciate it VERY much. This is the reason that this mode of communication and media exists in the first place and I love the fact that you are all so supportive and willing to share your wealth of experience and thoughts. Please keep up the community and support.
Thank you,
~LordTio

Page generated in 0.02538 seconds with 8 queries