View Single Post
Old August 13, 2017, 12:31 PM   #100
briandg

Marksman, I'm having a hard time understanding something. You appear to be clearly saying that a third party , seeing a man on a floor, in fetal position, being beaten and kicked isn't in a serious risk of death, therefore, there is absolutely no justification for possible lethal intervention? Repeatedly Kicking a man in the head would even qualify as attempted homicide.

On the surface, if I walked into a store and found a man LITERALLY POUNDING A DEFENSELESS MAN'S HEAD ON THE GROUND, there would, in many jurisdiction, be sufficient grounds to intervene with whatever means was necessary to prevent that guy from murdering the guy on the floor.

Okay, seriously, I understand that you believe that the guy who is on top may have been justified to beat a man to the point of possible death or permanent injury. Legally, you can allow that attacker to beat the other guy to death.

You don't have to intervene,fine, walk away and let him possibly be murdered. Don't use an excuse that doesn't hold water. If the jurisdiction allows intervention at obvious signs of imminent death, that's where it stands,and that's the end.

That video clearly shows an attack so violent and unjustified that a person who shot in good faith and conviction that he would be protected in many jurisdictions, even if he was a third party who wasn't fully knowledgeable of the entire situation that led to the brutal attack

This isn't legal advice. Read and fully understand the laws of any place in which you will be present.

Page generated in 0.03016 seconds with 8 queries