View Single Post
Old January 6, 2020, 06:42 PM   #12
corneileous

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFK View Post
Yeah , while I'm sitting it has a tendency to dig in to my "love handles" when the belt is too tight as well. Sounds like you're on the right track as to what will work for you. I am always amazed at what people SAY they can carry comfortably compared to me, but everyone is built differently. Maybe it's the wrong approach, but I try to adapt my carry gear to what I like to wear, which is mostly jeans and a t-shirt. This is also a reason I just picked up a G42 for pocket carry. When fit in to a Boraii pocket holster it disappears in my pocket and it is super light.

Yeah, until I can try my new belt, I’ve just gone back to pocket carrying the Springfield. I could just say the hell with OWB carrying altogether but if it weren’t so difficult to draw from a pocket, especially when I’m seated, I’d just stay with pocket carry but, that’s not the case. My holster does print a little bit but, I’m not too worried about it.

But my belt cuts in below my navel where my pants button up, and the stiffness of the belt kinda digs in where my waist and thighs come together right on top of my legs.

Don’t really have a comfort problem on the love-handle portion. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Page generated in 0.03792 seconds with 8 queries