View Single Post
Old September 14, 2017, 05:55 AM   #49
zukiphile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogtown tom
Quote:
He is wrong and just wants to bully his way through.
No need for name calling, but there is a need for you to back up your claims.
"Bully" above is a verb, not a name. Moreover, you appear to be asking for Nanul to provide citation for your misunderstanding rather than his claim. I'll unpack this for you.

Quote:
But that isn't Nanuks claim.
He believes SBR's are specifically prohibited that "You cannot carry loaded, in your car a registered SBR in many places"
That is incorrect. The claim wasn't that a prohibition was specific to SBRs but that the legal treatment is more restrictive in some places than for a pistol. The latter clearly true. Repetitively asking for citation for the former isn't insightful.

Ohio treats rifles and pistols differently. One example is the way loaded items are treated in vehicles. There are exceptions for items carried under a concealed carry permit, but those are only for handguns.

Quote:
He started posting about his supposed ability to carry his AR pistol anywhere without permission and I told him why that wasn't true, now he's inventing laws about SBR's.
He actually claimed "I can legally carry a loaded pistol in many places I cannot a carbine or SBR."

See the difference?

Quote:
While it possible that there are some states that prohibit transporting any loaded firearm in your car, I'll bet that applies to equally to rifles, shotguns, pistols and SBR's...........not specifically only SBR's.
Happily for you, no one took the other end of that bet.

Page generated in 0.03411 seconds with 8 queries