View Single Post
Old September 13, 2017, 10:01 AM   #41
dogtown tom

Quote:
Nanuk
Quote:
Quote:
Citation please.
No need, I understand your ignorance on the matter as Texas has no laws to the effect, however, many states do.
Horsehockey. If you can't or refuse to back up your claim it's probably not true.
AGAIN, citation please. When you make the claim that "many states" prohibit carrying a loaded SBR in your car you should have an idea of what "many states" you are talking about.

Quote:
They are usually listed under game and fish laws. Yes they are misdemeanors, but they are still the law.
Again, NAME THEM.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
you cannot cross state lines with an SBR without prior written permission from BATFE which specifies where you are going and for what purpose. You do not need to do that with a pistol.

Quote:
True. But getting permission is easier than getting a CHL/CCW/LTC and can cover every state and a calendar year...it's done all the time.
Carry license is not the topic here, nice deflection.
https://www.guntrustlawyer.com/form20

Keep telling yourself that it is just as easy to transport an NFA item as a pistol, it does not make it anymore truthful.
It's not a "deflection" to show that a CHL/CCW/LTC is "permission".......just like a 5320.20 is "permission".

Quote:
Nanuk
Quote:
Quote:
I'm aware of that.....what Nanuck is claiming is that there are states that specifically prohibit carrying a loaded SBR in a car.
SBR = Short Barreled Rifle. They are mostly listed as Game and Fish laws.
I think everyone is clear as to what "SBR" is the acronym for..........what we're not clear on is what states prohibit carrying a loaded SBR in your car.

You have yet to provide a single citation that shows such. If it's "many states" surely you can come up with a dozen or so?

Plano, Texas...........the Gun Nut Capitol of Gun Culture, USA https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Page generated in 0.02766 seconds with 8 queries