View Single Post
Old July 21, 2012, 08:44 PM   #6
hogdogs
Staff In Memoriam

Better Pics Added

Got Junior to send me a few pics of this hog from his phone... Better quality and angles...
First is, IMHO, a better angle of the battle scars...

On the 4 wheeler he looks better... Junior said momma oughta be a photographer with her ability to make a hog look like a little pig...

And here is the head pic from junior's phone...

BTW... a long mag tube .22lr was emptied at very close range, first shots by the land owner who was stationed on a powerline called to kill the hog when Junior and his buddy realized they left knives, rope, mule tape and most of the dog leads in the truck when they dumped a box full of dogs to the bay and jumped in the Rhino and hauled the mail thru the woods 3 miles and via road 5 miles and back into the woods a good piece to the bay and finally the catch....

Then "Buddy" shoots some more rounds and the hog seems un-phased... Junior demands the rifle and has slaughter house (an ol' school one) experience as well as seein' me kill dozens with my pellet rifle.... Junior drops hammer on an empty chamber... Land owner re-loads and junior puts the hog DRT with one well placed "noodle bowl" shot...

I sure am proud of his calm... and resolve too...

Brent

Last edited by hogdogs; July 21, 2012 at 08:59 PM.

Page generated in 0.02741 seconds with 8 queries