View Single Post
Old November 9, 2012, 02:37 PM   #137
StainlessSteel215

Gaerek, all jokes aside....I apologize if you personally took offense to my wording....and anyone else out there who carry 24/7. I know there are a TON of you out there dedicated to that lifestyle and you know what? I commend you for it because you are consistent and probably never deviate from it. Me? I just cant do it and dont feel the need.

I do see your point(s) and was trying to find a way to drive my personal points without ticking anyone off directly by saying something dumb like, "nah...you are wrong". There is no wrong in this situation. Ill also stop beating my point that I think its excessive because at this point its just a tailspin.

Fellas, have a great Friday night and Garek I'll also be on baby duty when I get home while the wife bartends. I like this place and hope to create allies in my future postings, not the opposite.

The fact is, this thread alone has helped me tremendously and I appreciate all the feedback finding a comfy solution to my carry issues. I am now VERY comfy with carrying more than I was before....and carrying C1. I feel more balanced now and confident in my gun, myself, and my carry system

Page generated in 0.03614 seconds with 8 queries