View Single Post
Old January 31, 2013, 07:15 PM   #1
Daugherty16

DHS Video - How to Die With As Little Trouble As Possible

Has anyone seen this? It is a Homeland Security video that answers two essential questions - how to be well trained unarmed victim, and where your tax dollars go after the Gov't takes them.

http://www.dhs.gov/video/options-con...training-video

Question 2 is really pretty rhetorical, and always has been. But the first - as i watched this video, i kept shouting at my computer "Draw Your Gun!" Of course, we all go into Victim Zones from time to time, and i do it every day as a regular civilian employee of a Federal agency (I'm the Director of a regional office of HUD). We go to Parent/Teacher conferences at the schools, you pick up a package at the post office.

The one GOOD piece of advice dealt with situational awareness - it said to HAVE A PLAN for any place you go. What do you think? Share your plans for the places you go, especially the Victim Zones you are forced to navigate.
"To my mind it is wholly irresponsible to go into the world incapable of preventing violence, injury, crime, and death. How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessness... How pathetic." - - Ted Nugent

"Cogito, Ergo Armitum Sum" - (I Think, Therefore I Am Armed)- - anon.

Page generated in 0.03713 seconds with 8 queries